Monday, June 30, 2008

Tag ??

To be very honest, when i read Vignesh's comments "..I ve tagged u", I dint even have a scintilla of idea of wat it is. Tagged ?? But yes, with surfing thru the blogs(as i ve no other job to do) came to know wat its all about !! :)

6 whatevers about me
1. Wanted to be a singer in Tamil Cinema, but as 80% of ppl, ended up in Software industry spending almost 60% of my Software Life in "Bench"..
2. Entered the record books yesterday, celebrating the 150th day in the bench.
3. Hard-core, die-hard music freak. You can never find me without ear fones . Almost 15 hrs a day with my iPod. Music I like : ARRahman, Linkin Park, Fort Minor and some Bolly songs. (Even now, songs of 'Dhaam Dhoom' are in background :)
4. A good orator.
5. A gourmand of Vegeterian food.(esp my mom's)
6. If u ask me wat i do on weekends, this is the answer.
A : Option 5 followed by a nap for 5 hrs. :) There is no word called 'insomnia' in my dictionary.

5 things i miss
if u have read my prev posts "How to name it?" u might be knowing it. still, i ll jot down here too.

1. My school and College pals( if any of u are reading this, 'Miss u guys')
2. 'Jonty Rhodes' Sridhar
3. College and Hostel(Includes cultural preps, calculator for english exams, fights with buddies, Hostel food, Industrial Visits, late nite preparation, ridiculing teachers.. wil stop here )
4. N.M.Bakery, Chilli Gobi shops in Coimbatore.

5. Me ...


10 things i want to achieve in a decade

Within 1 month: Give my GRE and get a decent score and get into US Univ
1 year : Fly to US
3 years: Complete my Masters degree in US and get a good job
4 years: Watch Boxing day Ashes test, Euro 2012 live!!!!
5 years: A world tour :)
6 years: Meet ..... :) (Its understood)
7 years: Have a rendezvous of college friends in Switzerland :)
8 years: Get a BMW. If not BMW, atleast Tata 'Nano'
9 years: Become a professor
10 years: Settle in Adyar,Chennai(God knows wat ll b the land rates by then) with my parents.


Book tag

Sorry guys, I could find only 'Mangayar Malar' near me. So posting that itself.

Sri Gomathi Sankar Catering Service. Master Cook Catering Contractors. Samayal Chakravarthy 'Mambalam' G Sankar Iyer





2 comments:

Saraswathy said...

Enna sri idhu?
Anyways, good luck with your plans. I'm happy that you have some idea of what you wanna do atleast in next 2 years.. That's in a great state to be in. Prepare well.. I'm sure you can crack it with ease...

Vignesh said...

//There is no word called 'insomnia' in my dictionary.

Man i really envy you[*really saad smiley comes here*]..

N.M.Bakery, Chilli Gobi shops in Coimbatore, adding to the list darshan, greenland,snackbar and the "GREENBOARD" shop around the corner:)

Become a professor- man think before u leap...i know d cons coz both my parents are into it:) anyway sorry for ur kid:))