Monday, February 16, 2009

It's all because of Andhra Mess !!! :(

After having a ton of white rice and curd at the Andhra Mess, its almost an impossible task to sit down, think of y ur code is not working. But stil thats my situation here.. I suddenly forget what is the difference <> the If.. else and For Each loops.. The code i've written seems to be the most ugliest piece of code u would ever c.. i myself can't understand what those 100 such loops are doing in that function(now that's Maintainablity... thank God, its working but.)

My eyelids are almost shut, but the camera just above my head keeps me awake. It's really difficult to sleep when u know someone is grabbing a video of you sleeping, you know... i dont know what they're gonna do with that video... probably upload it in YouTube and put some slides like 'Software Engineer caught sleeping in office'..!!Then, the URL just spreads like the BushFires in Australia and will finally find a place in your office mail inbox i guess.. (Hope you all see me soon there)

I've 5 issues to fix today and I know I'm not gonna finish it off in anytime soon.. Coding while sleeping may end up leading to more issues. So y take chances.. So right now am gonna sleep off with my Visual Studio running in the debugging mode(thats the way to indirectly tell someone that you are really WORKING..)

Good Night all..

No comments: